The issue is dedicated to the 60th anniversary of R.V. Terpylovskyi, Doctor of History, Professor, Head of the Department of Archaeology and Museology Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and the lead researcher of Department of Archaeology of Early Slavs Institute of Archaeology NAS of Ukraine. Articles cover a broad range of issues including historiography of archaeology and museology. Main attention focuses on introducing to the scientific use of materials of archaeological sites from the Palaeolithic Age to the end of the 1st mill. A.D.
Download full version of journal:vita-antiqua_2009_7_8
01. SINITSA E.V. Pit-stop (to the sixtieth birthday of Professor R.V. Terpylovsky), 9-20.
02. Rostislav V. Terpylovsky’s list of printed works, 21-27.
03. PAKHARIEVA OLEKSANDRA. Relationship between Russian and French prehistorians in the 19th century and at the beginning of the 20th century, 28-33.
04. PIVOVAROV S.V. The Development of the Archaeological Science in the University of Chernivtsi (second half of 19th — 2004), 34-37.
05. MISKO Yu.V. B.O. Tymoshchuk and the Development of the Archaeological Research in the University of Chemivtsi in the Context of Slavic-Russian Spiritual Culture Studies, 38-41.
06. PALIENKO S.V. Problem of Historical and Cultural Separation of the Upper Paleolithic of East Europe in Soviet and Postsoviet Paleolithical Science (end of the 50s of 20—beginning of 21), 42-49.
07. TOLOCHKO D.V. The Problem of Studying and Interpretation of Tripollian Dwellings Remains, 50-53.
08. ZELENKO S.M., KOBETS V.D., MOROZOVA Ya.I. Underwater Archaeology at Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University, 54-59.
09. RYZHOV S.N., MATVIISHINA G.N., PUDOVKINA A.S., LEVCHUK P.A. The Study Stratigraphy and Planigraphy of Malyj Rakovets IV Site in Transcarpathia, 60-71.
10. GLADKYH M.I., RYZHOV S.M. Between the First and Fourth Mezhirich dwellings, 72-73.
11. REKOVEC L.I., NESIN V.A. A New Site of a Prehistoric Man from the Late Paleolit at Kopachiv, Ukraine, 74-77.
12. SHYDLOVSKYI P.S. Results of Investigations of Semenivka Upper Paleolithic Complex in 2004—2008, 78-89.
13. PIASETSKY V.K. Neolithic Sites near Slavuta City in Maly Polissia and some General Issues of Neolithization, 90-100.
14. PUSTOVALOV S.Zh. Catacomb Culture Pottery Classification, 101-122.
15. DUDIN A.A. About Metal Details of the Wooden Cutlery of the Early Nomads from the South of the Eastern Europe in the Pre-Scythian Period, 123-129.
16. KOZAK D.N. About the Issue of Fishing in Scythian Age at Volyn, 130-134.
17. OLGOVSKY S.Ya. Bronze Founding Workshops of Northern Black Sea Coast in Archaic Age (Modem Level of Research), 135-141.
18. SIVOLAP M.P, GOPKALO О.V. Barrow Excavations in Upper Region of Zolotonoshka River, 142-145.
19. PACHKOVA S.P To the Issue of Zarubintsi Culture Territory Formation (by Ceramic Materials), 146-154.
20. TSYNDROVSKA L.O. Zarubyntsi Cremations of Didiv Shpyl Cemetery, 155-162.
21. ABASHINA N.S., PETRAUSKAS О.V, PETRAUSKAS A.V. Late Roman Period Site Obuhov-3 Research in 2007—2008, 163-172.
22. OBLOMSKY A.M. Late Roman Time Materials of Ksizovo-17 Settlement Zadonsk District Lypetsk Region, 173-196.
23. MAGOMEDOV В.V., DIDENKO S.V. Researches of Cherniahov Culture Sites in Legedzyne (Cherkassy Region), 197-200.
24. PETRAUSKAS O.V., SHISHKIN R.G. Some Research Results of the Settlement of Cherniahov Culture in Velyka Bugaevka-1, 201-226.
25. BASHKATOV Yu.Yu. To the Issue of Slavic Dwellings Origins in Middle Dnieper Region (by the Materials of 1st—5th cent. AD), 227-235.
26. SKIBA A.V. Geography and Conditions of Ethnical Neighboring Between the Slavs and Nomadic Tribes in South-Eastern Europe in 6th—7th cent. AD, 236-249.
27. SINITSA E.V. Complex of building 6 from Kaniv Settlement (Excavations of 2006), 250-260.
28. KOLODA V.V., GORBANENKO S.A. Saltiv Culture Farming (by the Mohnach Hillfort Materials), 261-280.
29. KEPIN D.V. «Archaeoparks» in the Ukraine: Tendentions of Development, 281-285.
30. SAMOILENKO L.G. Real Issues of the Legal Status of University Museums in the Context of the Ukrainian Intellectual Development and the Formation of the State, 286-292.
31. STANITSYNA G.A. Unpublished Works by V.V. Lapin in Scientific Archives of Institute of Archaeology of NAS of Ukraine, 293-296.
32. LAPIN V.V. About Protection of Monuments of an Antiquity (1981), 297-298.