ISSN 2522-9419 (Online), 2519-4542 (Print)
Dear friends and colleagues!
In the vortex of events, the team of the Center continues its scientific and publishing activities. This year's issue of Vita Antiqua (http://vitaantiqua.org.ua/en/main) is dedicated to the 175th anniversary of the birth of Fedor Vovk, but with a changed title - ANTHROPOLOGY OF WAR.
This topic covers such fields:
- Military conflicts in prehistoric societies
- Archaeological evidences of ancient military conflicts (weaponry and equipment, burials and cemeteries, fortifications, battlefields and shipwrecks)
- Transformation of war: from the most ancient military conflicts to the present
- Destroyed museums and lost collections
- Cultural heritage in wartime: risks and challenges
- Environmental consequences of military conflicts and Energy Transition issues
- Animals at war according to archaeological and historical data
- Military traditions and psychology of war
The volume will be published in English in online and printed versions by the Center for Paleoethnological Research in VITA ANTIQUA series, 2022: http://vitaantiqua.org.ua/en/main.
All information with the requirements for the articles, you can find here http://vitaantiqua.org.ua/en/the-procedure-for-designing-and-submitting-a-publication-for-publication
We are waiting for your articles by letter to email@example.com.
The Editorial Board of VITA ANTIQUA publishing
Center for Paleoethnological Research